Skip to main content

Binaural Beats

What are binaural beats? 


The word binaural means “having or relating to two ears”. This represents the process, which works by simultaneously sending a marginally different sound frequency to each ear through headphones.

 Brainwave entrainment happens inside the brain, and is caused by a physiological response. One can say, this is a combination of medication and therapy. This not only works for headache or migraine cure but also for back or neck pain, anxiety or for deeper sleep.




How to use binaural beats? 


Firstly, find a comfortable place free of any distractions. It's important not to listen to binarual beats when you need to do something that requires your attention.
The most effective way is to use either headphones or earphones.

Be sure you give yourself enough listening time as the brain requires minimum 7 minutes to entertain or fall in sync with the audio stimulus, try to give yourself at least  15 to 30 minutes to experience the benefits.




 Where can you find these beats? 


You can download it from the Internet or the easier way I found is YouTube. Here are some of my favourites.

- https://youtu.be/5jmrIggwCXc

-https://youtu.be/ns-5pSf33E8

-https://youtu.be/Yv2KBbYWEjk

-https://youtu.be/6evBoYmNpq0






I recommend experimenting with volume to discover which level has the most positive effects. This hasn't worked for everyone but it has worked for A LOT of people. My pain goes from 9/10 to 5/10, which also means a lot to me considering the pain.

 


So now all you need to do is sit back, relax and put on your earphones, and notice the changes  


Note : These audios are not intended to be used as a replacement for the care or advice given by your physician.

Source : Youtube.


Please comment below if this has helped you in any way! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me.

Hi friends,                     Im here to share with you my personal experience about the daily dealings I have with headaches. I've been facing these headaches since i was in my 8th grade and its been 6 years now. In this difficult journey, I found myself looking  for people who suffer with the same or similar headaches as I do and that is what inspired me to start my own blog so that while i help myself writing about it, I can also inspire others that may be suffering or are in the same position as I am. To reach out to more people to tell them that healing is very much possible. Just like you guys, I too am trying to figure out what are my triggers and hoping to overcome them with time. The best and the only way is to never lose hope. Stay tuned for my next blog.

Remedies for relief without medication.

If you are simply just tired of jumping from pills to pills, this blog is for you . I'm going to list out a few things I have observed over the past couple of years that has worked for me and I really hope that it does for you too.  1. Binaural  beats.       This is something I recently became aware of and I am so happy to share it with you guys because its extremely helpful.  Just like me, I'm sure most of y'all mustn't have heard of this concept before. Well, one can say that this is a mixture of therapy and meditation combined. It's helpful in a number of ways like for headache or migraine relief, neck pain,  anxiety, etc.  You can either purchase it online or the easier way I found is Youtube. Use your earphones, that's the best way to concentrate. All you really need to do is sit back, relax  put on your earphones, and let the music do the work.   I'm going to do a detailed blog about how exactly this works and list out my